Search This Blog

Monday, November 26, 2018

'Tis the Season!

Hello Hello!!!

One of my fillings fell out on Tuesday Haha, so I went to get that filled today. 

Wednesday I woke up feeling sick and threw up. So I took a nap and we stayed in until about noon when I felt somewhat better and decided we should go out and work haha! We were also able to decorate a Christmas Tree up at the JSM (Joseph Smith Birthplace Memorial) which made my night!

Thursday was THANKSGIVING!!!! That was a lot of fun! We went and did some service and helped make Thanksgiving meals to people who couldn't afford to make thanksgiving dinner. Then we went up to the JSM and had dinner with all the senior missionaries and the people without family in the ward. That was a lot of fun and I decided that if I couldn't be with my family that I am glad that I could be with My family away from family :)

Friday was the lighting ceremony at the JSM!!! It was beautiful and so much fun! I also accidentally backed into another car, but no damage was done so we are all okay haha!!

Saturday we had a very dramatic evening and I ended up crying haha, but It's truly amazing what the Atonement of Jesus Christ can do for a person! 

Sunday I was very distracted and didn't pay attention at all during church, but I felt the spirit a lot so that's good!!

Life is so good! And trials are here to help us grow!! I can testify that as we turn to God during our trials we will be healed and we will become more like him! Learn of Him! Love Him! Follow HIM!! 

I love you all so much!! and I hope you have a wonderful day!!

Sister Warburton

Pictures:
-GIANT ICICLE
-It got down to 5 DEGREES on thanksgiving!
-Missionaries at the JSM for the Lights
-The Tunbridge Store: where Lucy Mack and Joseph Smith Sr met!!
-More missionaries at the JSM
-Mill Bridge
-Thanksgiving Dinner group
-The tree we decorated!!
-More Missionaries!! Woohoo!!
-The day of Thanksgiving
-More missionaries with Bro Sypher aka Santa
-Thanksgiving dinner
-More giant icicle
-More Thanksgiving Day
-Do I look like Santa??






















No comments:

Post a Comment