Search This Blog

Monday, November 19, 2018

How many miracles can you fit in a week??

Hello!!

I don't have ton of time so I'll probably just send a lot of pictures, but we saw a ton of miracles this week and had some really cool experiences!! 

I know that as we turn to God and look to him for guidance and comfort he will provide it!! All we need to do is ask for his help, reach out and be patient. Help will come, we will be delivered from our trials and we will be able to keep moving forward!

I love you all so much! Sorry for the short letter, but here are some pictures to make up for it!!

Sister Warburton

SNOW!!!!
I was a cold banana!
The lights on the church building!!!
My first time shoveling snow!!!
more lights 
more lights and funny faces
it was 14 degrees outside!!!!! ðŸ˜¬
more snow shoveling
a cute picture I drew on a chalk board at the church
a beautiful sunset!! (at 4 in the afternoon ðŸ˜µ)
All of the stuff I managed to fit into my bag!!! haha!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment